Born and bred in Lismore, Northern NSW, Australia, has had an incredible start to 2019 doing 11+ shows as special guest artist in Tamworth and who has released her highly anticipated EP "So Much More" in 2017.
With the single "So Much More" reaching #41 on the iTune charts.
Shortly after Renee started singing a few well-known country songs at the local pub and was later discovered by Lyn Manning, a great friend to the family.
Lyn and her son Matthew helped Renee develop her
amazing voice further and Matthew played
guitar for her at many gigs.
Renee has performed at many talent quests and sung
at country music festivals and worked with amazing and
very talented musicians around NSW & QLD, meeting
hundreds of people and making many friends with the
audience and some of Australia’s great artists and a few
• Col Finley
• Kerry Kennedy & Double Barrel
• Adam Kilpatrick
• Troy Cassar-Daley
• Adam Harvey
• Brooke McClymont
• Luke O'Shea
• John Stone
Just to name a few
She’s opened for Adam Brand and recently opened for Sara Storer on her latest “Silos” tour and also Amber Lawrence
Renee - has also been seen...
• Selected top 10 to sing for the Opening Ceremony for the Sydney Paralympic Games 2000
• Auditioning for Australian Idol 2005
• Busking on the streets of Tamworth
• Singing on the stages at the Gympie Muster
• Won a full scholarship to be a part of a songwriter's workshop.
• Performing at a Meet ‘n’ Greet out at the Golden Guitars with two of
Australia’s Greatest Country Artists.
• Performing on all of Kross Kut Records Showcases
• Performing at Mud, Bulls and Music Festival 2012
• Tamworth Country Music Festival ABC Stage 2017
• Mudgeeraba Show 2017/2018/2019
• Finalist in the ICMA Awards at the Tamworth Country Music Festival 2018 and 2019 for Most Popular Independent EP
• Top 30 of the ASA Australian Songwriting Contest 2017 in the Country Category with "So Much More".
• TSA Songwriter Salute Semi Finalists for the 2018 Awards in the Contemporary Song Category with "So Much More".
• #23 Top 40 Most Requested Songs for 2018.
• Ambassador: 2019 Gold Coast Disability Expo.
You never know where you may see her next. Already in great demand and with her, EP "So Much More" I am sure we will be seeing a lot more of Renee McAlpin.